Before Washing Your Clothes:
Before laundering your garments, please consult the washing instructions sewn into each item. Typically, you'll find the care label stitched into the left seam. These labels offer precise guidance on how to wash and care for your clothing, and we strongly recommend following these instructions to maintain your items.
Consumer Responsibility for the Environment:
While manufacturers bear significant responsibility for a garment's environmental impact, as a consumer, you can also play a vital role in reducing climate impact. We design our clothes with longevity in mind, and you can extend this lifespan through proper care. Your chosen care routine not only affects the durability of your clothing but also its environmental footprint. Roughly 25% of a garment's environmental impact depends on consumer care, making it crucial to minimize this impact through responsible practices.
Tips for Environmentally-Friendly Care
1. Wash Less: Only launder your clothes when necessary to reduce environmental impact and extend their lifespan. Avoiding unnecessary washing is a simple way to achieve this. You can also refresh your clothing by hanging them outside instead of washing.
2. Lower Washing Temperatures: By lowering the washing temperature from 60 to 30 degrees, you can cut your energy consumption in half while still ensuring cleanliness. Most clothing labels indicate the maximum wash temperature, but unless your clothes are heavily soiled, lower temperatures are often sufficient.
3. Use Less Detergent: Using excessive detergent doesn't make your clothes cleaner and can leave residue. A small amount of soap is enough to clean your garments effectively and minimizes water pollution. Opt for eco-labeled detergents and avoid fabric softeners.
4. Air Dry: Tumble drying is energy-intensive. Opt for line drying instead, as it preserves your clothes' longevity and appearance while reducing energy consumption.
5. Dealing with Pilling: Fabric pilling, especially in knitted or natural fiber clothing, is common. You can easily remove it with a lint roller, extending the life of your clothes.
By following these practices, you can make a significant difference in reducing the environmental impact of your clothing while enjoying longer-lasting garments.
Product Warranty and Claims at www.holyofficial.com:
When you purchase any item from www.holyofficial.com, your purchase is protected under the Danish Sale of Goods Law. This law provides customers with a 24-month window to file a complaint regarding production defects and deficiencies that may arise within 24 months of the purchase date.
It's important to note that complaints related to defects and deficiencies resulting from normal wear and tear, or those filed after the initial 24-month period, will not be eligible for consideration.
Exclusions from Claims:
Certain components of our products, such as beads, buttons, fabric peeling, studs, and the invisible hems of suit pants, fall outside the scope of your rights to file a claim. These elements are considered subject to normal wear and tear, and it is reasonable to expect some wear with regular use.
Please be aware of these terms when considering filing a complaint, and feel free to reach out to our customer support for further clarification or assistance.